Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Tuesday...

I'm at work right now. We're trying to get ready for our Annual Report that is coming up in the fall....we've started the design process....Me and the other artist are in process of making samples for a meeting tomorrow. I don't really have anything spectacular. I just can't seem to get motivated. Change of subject....WE, my girls and Mac, are heading down to Albany,GA to see my friend, Adrienne!!!! I'm very excited about that. I am ready to leave tomorrow, but sadly will have to wait until Saturday. Hopefully, I'll get some great pics and will remember to post them when I get back!!! Not much else is going on, but I'm trying to get back in the habit of posting so I remember to post when I actally have things to talk about. ahahah. Well, I better get back to work. Until next time....

1 comment:

Adriennealine said...

yay! Coming to see me! Whoohhoooooo!!!! I'm so happy I've got FIREWORKS! Ha ha!