Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th Holiday

Howdy. I had a wonderful Holiday. First of the week I went to Albany, GA to visit with my friend Adrienne and her family. So the whole fam(me, mac and the girls) loaded the car and set off on our adventure. The girls were so good in car, of course we had their favorite movies to keep them occupied. It was so good seeing Adrienne. I had forgotten how much fun we have together even if we just sit around playing cards. Speaking of, we were introduced to a new game...Quiddler. It is a lot of fun....Mac LOVES it and we've made his parents and mine come over and play. Then on Friday, Mac went to Johnson City, TN to visit with some of his family. He took the girls with him so they could see their cousins since we all don't get together as often as we all would like. I stayed home so I could catch up on my rest.....my girls didn't sleep wonderful in GA and I didn't sleep well on top of having a stomach bug. I had a ball. Stayed up late watching season 1 of the tudors and Pride & Prejudice (new and old), and of course moving furniture and cleaning house. Well, I back to the grind. I'm trying to get my graphic design freelance business going again and selling AVON too. So I'm busy busy!! But anyways, I'll have to check my camera to see if I even have any photos from this past weekend and if I do, I'll share. 'til next time....

No comments: