Sunday, June 22, 2008

Well, well, I finally decided to blog.



I just read over my post from last February and it is now June...almost July....I'm very bad at this blogging stuff. ahaha. Well, I guess to get started I'll just give a short narrative of what all has been going on. First things first....I lost my grandmother, Jessie Smith, (my name sake) at the beginning of the year. It was an answer prayer at the time, she was in a lot of pain, not being able to breathe and I was so tired of being selfish and praying for her to stay here.....I'm so glad she's not suffering anymore, but I sure do miss her a lot. I'll catch myself picking up the phone to call and remembering I can't.....Along the same note, Mac lost his great Aunt Virginia and his Granddaddy Spencer too. It has been a tough year around here.

Let's move on to a more happy note....If any of you remember how difficult it was potty training Emm then you remember me saying that I wouldn't potty train Kaylee and she could wear a diaper until she was 35 if she wanted....well, that little devil(Kaylee) decided on her own to potty train herself. SHE WAS SO EASY!!!!!!!! She turned 2 in April and was potty trained. Now we put pullups on her at night just in case....she's usually dry in the morning, but we did try allowing her to sleep without a pull up and she would have about 2-3 accidents a week, so we decided to give her a little more time to allow her bladder to catch up with her mind.

Emm has turned 4 this past March and is such a wonderful girl! She is such a good helper....She is learning so much so fast!!! Emm also has learned how to ride her tricycle very well. Hopefully, we'll be able to get her a bike for Christmas.

My car....well, I got a Toyota Matrix....it is a very bright blue car....I just love it. It is small, nothing fancy, good on the gas.....I just love it!!!

I'm still working for the local community college. It is a lot of fun. Mac is getting ready to start classes hopefully this fall.(keep him in your prayers....I know he's a little anxious about it.)

We are all doing pretty well....I have just found out that my blood pressure is a little high, I can only assume it is stress related.....Isn't it always.....I've started working out again. I joined Curves and have beening trying to workout at least 3 times a week....Last week I actually exercised 4 times. Well, I really can't remember it all so I just upload some pictures. Enjoy!!

No comments: