Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Well okay!!! okay already!!

My first week of work has been blogged, so let me tell you about my other weeks of employment. They have been pretty fun. I've been able to design newspaper ads, class flyers, posters and that kind of stuff. They have been very nice to me and trying to ease me into things, BUT next week I will be all alone. My cohort, Denise is going on Vacation and my boss is also going out-of-town. I'm a little nervous, because I don't have access to our server yet and that is where most of the jobs are backed up to. BUT anyway enough about that - everything is going good a work and I enjoy it very much!! I do have some good news, my friend, Allison had her adorable little baby boy this weekend!! Here is a picture of the happy family.

Mom and baby are doing very well. Mom and Dad are a little sleep deprived, but in good spirits!! Well, I've got to run so I can get to bed, I've got an early morning. Oh yeah, pray for me, I'm starting my Bible study this coming weekend. I'm a little nervous about it. 'til next time.

1 comment:

Adriennealine said...

Yay for Alison!

So how's your week-on-your-own going?