Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well it has been a long week...

AND it is only Wednesday!!! I'm surviving alone at work this. Thank the Lord for Ruthie. She works in the marketing dept and has helped me out a lot. I've printed more, mounted more, searched more and all kinds of stuff more than I have in my whole life. HAhaHa!! It's been a good week, just busy. I'm glad it's busy. At least I can say that I'm learning a lot about the process of the college. It's been at least a week since I got my P&P fix, so tonight I'm listening/watching it as I'm working on my freelance stuff. Yes, I'm taking a break to catch up on my blogging. We're having a new campus dedication tomorrow. I had to design a program, seat cards, welcome sign, campus map sign, and some other stuff, but my mind is blank. I had 19 signs to design and mount for a campus event today. I was a little nervous about mounted all the stuff, but now I'm not, I have had plenty of practice between yesterday and today. I think I'm adjusting to full time work pretty well. Oh, I started my new Bible study this past Sunday. We had a great turn out. We had 20 total and more were suppose to come, but had something come up!! We had young and older women. We're studying the Frazzle Female by Cindi Wood. I'm am looking forward to this study!! Well, my time is getting by. I hope to get some new photos of the girls posted soon, my wonderful father-in-law took some adorable pictures and I'm going to get him to burn me a CD. I can't wait to share them!!! Until then, you'll just have to sit and wait in suspense. Take Care and God Bless!!

1 comment:

Adriennealine said...

And wait in suspense we will! I know, I know, I need to post soon too.