Friday, September 21, 2007

Pics as Promised...

Howdy friend and family! I know I promised to have some new pictures, but I have to admit, I just didn't feel like blogging. I have had busy weeks. It been so funny, my Bible study this week was on having a positive attitude. It seemed like everyone knew that I was suppose to be having a positive attitude and they were determined to test my commitment. Everyday one thing after another!!! But what was so cool, it that at each moment, I would remember my study and start praying from guidance. I did have a pretty good week. Tonight, it's my night! The kids - gone, the hubby - working!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I TO DO????? Is it P&P time - both new and old???? MAYBE!!! For those who don't know what P&P is it is Pride and Prejudice the movies!! I finished the book several months ago and LOVE IT. I did start Emma by Jane Austen and it is very good - that is when I get the chance to sit and read (and not fall asleep) Well any way... I am going to post some of these adorable pictures of the girls...


Emm and Kaylee are just so precious!! Emm is a little mischievous and Kaylee is ALL Spirit!









































I just love this one of the girls and Mamala, they are working so hard and all three are in deep concentration.


























New fam pic.!! This was taken last Sunday before church.

3 comments:

Adriennealine said...

Yay! I love the photos! I need to visit soon, I miss my girls!

Jill said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see you.

The Burleys said...

What great pics! Hope everything at work is still going Ok! Love you!