Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well, It's Unofficial...

I received word today that I will be receiving a job offer. My so-to-be boss, Gayle called to let me know that I was her top choice and wanted me to know that if they hadn't had 2 people out of their HR department and the hiring of faculty, to whom takes precedent over all, I would have received my official offer yesterday or today at the latest. BUT I'll have to wait until next week to receive my official offer. I'm very excited. I really like the ladies I met with at the college and think it will be a wonderful place to work. But I was beginning to get a little nervous about the offer, because Gayle said she would call me this week, and today is Thursday and I just received her call at 4:56PM. I just glad she called me. It made me feel good. She said she wanted to make sure I knew they were very interested in me before anyone else snatched me up. So, know the Lord will have everything all worked out. He knows the needs of our family. Keep praying for me.

No comments: