Monday, August 13, 2007

My first day at work

Well, today was my first day of work. I was so excited and nervous last night, I could hardly sleep. Not to mention waking up and checking the time because I wasn't sure if I had the alarm set correctly, but I did. All went pretty well I did meet a lot of people! I can't even begin to remember all the names. I'm usually good with faces, but horrible with names. I have my own office with a window!! My boss was very sweet, she gave me a flower for my desk. BUT my office needs a little help. You know me and arranging furniture. I can't wait to get that started - maybe tomorrow if I'm not in the system yet. They've had some server problems and such. Well, I'm going to get a box of stuff together to take in to help homey up the office and make it more of my space. I'm very tired, but I had to blog a little bit.

2 comments:

Adriennealine said...

Yay! I'm glad your first day went well.

Adriennealine said...

TAG, you're it! (Check my xanga)