Monday, July 23, 2007

The Beginning of the week

It's Monday and only 6:45PM and it seems like it should be at least 8 by now. Today has been sort of long, but pretty good. Quick catch ups - Mamalene is being moved out of ICU. I believe she is getting stronger every day. Mom and Ash made it home today after seeing some of the family in MS. I also got a call from the college for a 2nd interview. We had a great time last night, we had our Sunday School class over for pizza and games. We're teaching a singles class or should I say Mac is teaching and I'm his support person. We are really enjoying the class. The guys and girls are a lot fun and really great people. We have a lot of college aged but a few 30 somethings. A really Great Group!

Today I actually made time to sit down and read some of my Pride & Prejudice book. I'm so excited. I hope to finish the 2nd volume tonight. I purchased another Jane Austen book and I don't know the story and I can't wait to read it. I'm trying to enhance my reading. I've been slack at reading, so now as I approach 30, I'm trying to do better and set a good example for the girls that reading is fun and enjoyable! I took some pics of Emm and Kaylee today. Emm in her Cinderella dress and Kaylee spinning. I'll try to get them posted by tomorrow. The house is finally quiet with the kids gone, so I'm'll go read some more.

No comments: