Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another week gone.

This week was pretty much a blur. Mac went up to Johnson City, TN to see his grandmother, Mamalene. She had to have heart surgery. The surgery went well. The doctor said her heart looked great. Everyone who met Mrs. Pauline Teal, knew that, that she has a wonderful heart full of love. I pray her health continues to improve.

I had a job interview this week too. I think it went okay, it's been a long time since I'd interviewed - 5 years- and I've never been interviewed by a committee. There were 5 ladies who had a 3 pages of questions to ask me. Most of the questions I think I did pretty well, but there were about 2-3 questions I didn't know at the time, but have learned what they are for the future. Thanks to my Great Friend Adrienne. She's my tutor!! HaHa! I worked all week trying to keep Emm and Kaylee busy while trying to complete a brochure, postcard, and newspaper for the college I interviewed with - it was another part of the interview - they wanted to see my capabilties. I did all this while designing billboards for my own clients and so my days are just a blur.

My mom and brother, Ashley, went to Mississippi for a family reunion. I hated I couldn't make it, but sometimes you just don't get to do what you want to do - you do the things you HAVE to do. It's not alway fun being a grown-up. hahah. Please say a prayer that if this job is meant to be then it will work out, but if it's not the right job for me, then the door will be shut and another will open. Keep Mac in your prayers too, he is thinking about a complete career change and going back to school to be a teacher. I think he would make a great teacher. Things a kind of up in the air right now and we're letting God direct our path. It is hard to sit and wait, so please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: