Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good evening all!!

Hi. I am so sorry for neglecting my blog. I have been very busy with work and caring for my 2 girls. My Granny is not doing very well. They did do a scan and discovered the tumor in her chest is the size of a baseball and they can't do anything about it, but treat her for the pain. My Great Aunt, my Granny's sister, had a heart attack and they discovered 4 blockages and it looks like they aren't really sure they can do anything about them. It looks like we still need your prayers. I also need for you to pray for a lady at work, Debbie, she has 2 blood clots in her lungs and from what I gathered today, it didn't look very good. Also, my boss had to put her dog to sleep and it was very hard for her because he was like her son. Please pray for her. Tomorrow I will try by best to take pictures of the girls and get them posted. Emm is going to be a princess!! Of course!!

No comments: