Friday, July 13, 2007

It's me again...

Well it's finally Friday. I've decided to start looking for a job. I've been out of FULL time employment for a little over 4 years. I've had the opportunity to have 2 children and start my freelance business. I've really enjoyed being with my girls, but I want more. I've started looking, but not really anything. I've talked to a few people and put my feelers out there. But anyway, the girls are growing, Kaylee went for her 15 month checkup this week had to get 2 shots but was a real trooper. Emm went with us and helped me take care of her sis. Hopefully, this weekend I'll get my photos downloaded to the old computer and size them up and post a few. I know you guys don't care to read all the text, you just want pictures. I promise to get you some!! I've had the question asked, why did you start a blog? I have to admit it was peer pressure. My friends are doing it and I didn't want to be left out. No, REALLY - I just wanted to have a place to connect with friends and family far away. Also I'll have a log to print out and have for the girls scrapbook of my words and thoughts and dreams. So, please feel free to comment anytime. Well, I think Kaylee is getting into the dog food again, I better go. Until next time...

2 comments:

Adriennealine said...

Wrong! I like writing! But, … I do like pictures too! :)

Charlotte said...

I think this is a great idea.
Love
Aunt Charlotte